Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Broccoli Salad- 2 points

Broccoli Salad
1 head broccoli, chopped
1 medium onion, sliced into rings
2 slices of bacon
1 tsp Splenda
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/4 cup vinegar
1/4 cup water

1. Place broccoli and onion rings in a large bowl.
2. Chop bacon. Heat a small skillet over medium heat. Fry bacon in skillet until crisp.
3. Add Splenda, salt, pepper, vinegar, and water to skillet. Simmer for 2-3 minutes.
4. Pour bacon dressing from skillet over broccoli and onions. Toss to coat.
5. Yields 5, 2 point servings


5 comments:

  1. I love this salad! It looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful salad. It really looks delicious. I'm so glad you stopped by my blog. I hope you'll visit often. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a terrific salad. Nice and healthy too, which I'm aiming for in my meal planning this year.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this broccoli salad..first time here..love your blog and writing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!