Saturday, January 8, 2011

Deviled Pork Loin - 3 points

I was a little bit nervous about cooking with this cut of meat because I wasn't sure I could get something delicious out of it without blowing all of my points. I was so happy to see that a recipe I have been using for years was easily adaptable to the Weight Watchers system! Yum!

Deviled Pork Loin
6, 3oz slices of pork loin
1 tbsp beer mustard
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
2 cloves garlic, minced

1. Mix mustard, sauce, and garlic in a small bowl.
2. Place pork chops in a broiling pan or baking stone. Brush with mustard mixture.
3. Place pan under broiler for 3 minutes, or until pork is browned.
4. Turn pork, brush with remaining sauce. Broil for 3 minutes more or until cooked through.
5. Yields 6, 3 point servings.


This is a great meal for leftovers. The loin slices turn are a  fantastic sandwich meat when cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!