Thursday, January 6, 2011

Julia's Homestyle Bakery

I am having a love affair with little pink boxes. I dream of them, I smile when see them, I want to wake up with one next to me everyday.

This is the box...


That's right, it's a bakery box. More specifically, it is a box from Julia's Homestyle Bakery in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. In my humble opinion, Julia's makes the most sinfully delicious, beautifully decorated, sweet scented cakes and cookies in the world. Since tomorrow morning is my weigh in day for Weight Watchers, I decided to get a moist, scrumptious cranberry muffin from Julia's to have a celebratory breakfast after - hopefully - losing weight. (I also got a longjohn, which is similar to an eclair but made with doughnut batter, for my best friend and a cookie for my nephew).


My nephew made up a song about this cookie. I goes like this, "Bon appetit, bon appetit, bon appetit." I could not have sung it better myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!