Problem with chicken pot pie: I was left with four refrigerated reduced fat crescent rolls. What am I supposed to do with them? I searched Pillsbury's website, did some Weight Watchers adjusting and ta-da! (This one is also a little bit for my mom who reminds me to eat almonds when I have extra points.)
4 refrigerated, reduced fat crescent rolls
1/8 cup all fruit apricot spread
1/8 cup chopped almonds
1. Separate crescent rolls into two rectangles. cover one rectangle with apricot spread; sprinkle with almonds.
2. Place remaining rectangle over almonds. Seal longs ends of crescents (top and bottom) together.
3. Cut crescents into four short pieces. Twist each piece twice.
4. Bake at 375F for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
5. Yields 4, 4 point servings